APH Engagement Policy
Below are our Service Policies, which are intended to ensure quality, safety, and consistency in our work. By using the services of Angel Pio’s Housekeeping, you agree to abide by the following policies and procedures:
II. Satisfaction Guarantee - If you’re not content with the cleaning, we request that feedback be given same day upon completion of the project. We’ll be happy to re-clean areas identified as may be necessary during this time at no additional cost.
III. Quality Control – Our quality control system consists of Team Lead or OIC inspection or audit checks on site during and post cleaning and we also conduct online survey for feedback after each visit. Link will be provided via appropriate medium (Social Media or Email). It will just take a few minutes. We need your input on the overall experience and quality you are receiving so that we may address issues that are important to you. We will correct or address any issues we are made aware of.
IV. Customer Supply Kit (For clients with subscription only) – Upon request, we can provide recurring customers of Angel Pio’s Housekeeping with a supply kit containing reusable supplies. This kit is yours to keep for the duration of our service with you and is free of charge. Here are important details regarding the supply kit:
On your first weekly, biweekly, or monthly cleaning with Angel Pio’s Housekeeping, you will receive our supply kit containing the following:
5 sets of Microfiber Cloths
1 set of Mop and Glass Cleaning materials
1 Gallon each of our Cleaning Solutions
Each supply has an expected “lifetime uses”, or the number of uses it will remain in good, working condition before needing to be replaced. As each supply reaches and/or passes its’ expected lifetime, we will replace the product with a new one, given the customer has retained ongoing recurring cleaning service with us.
If at any point you end recurring service with us, all supplies must be returned to us.
V. Referrals – Receive Bonuses and Discounts for every successful referral! We love referrals and appreciate it when you tell friends and neighbors about our service. Thank you for your confidence in us!
VI. Safety and Security - We take the security of your home very seriously, and work with each homeowner to establish a routine for entering and exiting. Current methods include, but are not limited to:
Conducting pre-cleaning observation and request for declaration of any existing damages prior to rendering of services signed by the client's representative. Angel Pio's Housekeeping Services shall not be held liable for any damages not otherwise stated in the declaration.
Client conducting BAG, POCKET and CLEANING MATERIAL CONTAINERS and EQUIPMENT inspection before our housekeeping specialists leave. All claims and/or complaints after our specialists have left the premises following completion of your inspection, may no longer be entertained.
Housekeeping Guidelines during Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) or General Community Quarantine (GCQ)
- Cleaners/Housekeeping personnel are required to practice social distancing, at least 1-2 meters distance while cleaning areas at home.
- Cleaners/Housekeeping personnel and clients are required to wear personal protective equipment such as masks, face shields, gloves, etc as applicable all throughout the duration of the project.
- Temperature of Cleaners/Housekeeping personnel are checked daily prior and after completion of the project.
- Equipment and vehicles go through disinfection before and/or after completion of the project.
- Alcohol, soap and/or sanitizers are provided to the cleaners/housekeeping personnel which they are required to use as needed before, during and after the completion of the project.
- Cleaners may undergo periodic testing and are advised to present their health certificates at the project site when required.
- Customers or clients are to declare also if there are or were PUIs, PUMs, or Tested Positive from Covid19.
Breakage – We hate it when breakage happens, and we do our absolute best to prevent it!
The following is critical regarding our breakage policies:
1. Sometimes breakage occurs when there are “boobytraps”. These are accidents waiting to happen (pictures not hung securely, top heavy items with unstable bases, wobbly, tippy objects). Each incident is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We cannot take responsibility for “boobytraps”. Please remove unstable breakables to a place we do not clean (we do not clean inside curios, china cabinets, or clear wet bar shelves).
2. Please move expensive figurines or glassware to a location we do not clean or have us skip that area completely if you do not wish to accept the risk.
3. We will cover the cost of repair or replacement of items when breakage value is verifiable. In some cases, we will have the broken item repaired by a professional restoration company. Breakage values must be verified before replacement or reimbursement will be authorized. Please save the broken item for our inspection. Breakage must be reported within 24hrs from discovery.
VII. Getting Ready for the Cleaning – Please don’t “clean” before we arrive, but do “pick up” as much as possible; for example, clearing the floors of clothing and toys, clearing surfaces of small items such as pens, coins, important documents, etc. Please don't worry about countertop appliances and small pieces of furniture – we clean and move those as we go. This type of pick up will allow us to focus more on detail and quality for you.
We request for good ventilation of areas for cleaning, if there are available electric fans or A/C, especially during the summer months. We won't be able to clean in houses that are too hot and pose a safety risk to our employees.
VIII. The Cleaning Setting – The ideal cleaning situation is when no one is home. Since that is not always possible, please eliminate as many distractions as possible so we can work uninterrupted. Try to schedule your cleaning on a day when there will be fewer people at home. Please secure pets, and keep children in another area as we are working with equipment and products that may not be safe for children.
The housekeeping service is FREESTYLE. Client may instruct our housekeeping specialist(s) on what to prioritize or suggest as appropriate for the chosen duration. (Freestyle means - the housekeeping personnel has the liberty to start working on areas where he/she deem best to start, considering where work can be done more efficiently or effectively.)
Client shall provide at least one duly authorized representative during the cleaning schedule and present the necessary work permit, gate pass, and elevator permit for ANGEL PIO HOUSEKEEPING personnel, equipment assigned in the work site.
Electricity and Water Notice
We cannot work effectively in a house without electricity or running water. Please ensure that your home - especially if it is empty and in the middle of being sold/bought/turned over - will have electricity and running water on the day of service. Late Cancellation/Rescheduling fees may apply if we need to make last-minute schedule changes due to lack of electricity or water.
Trash Disposal: We require that we leave any collected trash in the garbage bin at the homeowner’s location. We cannot take trash with us.
Pets – We love them! The last thing we want to do is upset your pets as we clean, and we'll work with you to make the experience pleasant for all involved. The following are our policies regarding pets:
o Let us know ahead of time if there are any arrangements you have in place for your pets while we clean.
o For sanitary purposes, we do not clean up pet waste including clean up after sick pets or pet accidents.
o Please secure any pet that may be overwhelmed by our presence and/or pose a threat. Please secure any pet that is likely to try to run out the door and escape the house. The obligation for control and care of all animals on the premises is on the customer. Angel Pio’s Housekeeping cannot be held responsible for the escape or safety of pets.
Products - Our products are combination of non-toxin, and/or composed of mild chemicals that are ISO certified cleaning solutions for the safety of the homeowner and the cleaners. We will occasionally use stronger products as needed and if permitted by the homeowner.
IX. Payment/Fees –
Payment of at least 2 sessions in advance and a one time administrative fee will be considered as down payment to enter into the subscription plan. This is consumable and will be applied during the first and last session of the contract.
Succeeding per session payments will start on the 2nd session onwards, due payable on the day upon completion of service. This may be via bank transfer or GCASH.
Payment for one time cleaning will require 50% down payment for first time customers and remaining 50% upon completion of project.
Because we reserve a time especially for you, please make any schedule changes 48 business hours before service to avoid incurring a cancellation fee.
If you wish to cancel or reschedule a cleaning appointment, at least 48 business hours' notice (excluding weekends and public holidays) is required. If a cleaning appointment is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, or if the cleaner is unable to enter the house or it has deemed no longer feasible to conduct the cleaning for non APH related reasons, a cancellation fee of 50% of that cleaning's cost will be charged.
We must adhere strictly to this policy in order to prevent lost wages for your cleaner. We appreciate your understanding.
Late schedule changes due to unexpected circumstances not under your control will be reviewed on a case-by case basis, and we may ask for documentation.
First Time Service - Based on the size of your home and any add-ons, your booking includes a maximum number of man-hours we’ll spend completing the work outlined in our service contract (The definition of man-hours: a unit of one hour’s work by one person). Some important details regarding our pricing:
• Please be as specific and honest as possible on your booking to ensure your cleaning is fit to your needs. The risk in under-booking is that the cleaning may only be partially completed, and our schedule may not allow us to stay longer.
• In order to verify accurate house information, we may request for home floor plans and pictures of areas for cleaning as needed.
• (For clients with subscription only) At least rate of 2 sessions will be paid in advance and a one time administrative fee will be considered as down payment to enter into the subscription plan. Details on this will be provided in a separate quotation. This is consumable and will be applied during the first and last session of the contract.
• Because we will not perform a walk-through prior booking to verify the size and condition of the home before service, our pricing reflects assumptions of the level of cleanliness and the amount of time/effort required to clean.
• On the day of service, our housekeeping specialist(s) will perform a walk-through before starting work. They will take note of any items or areas that need special care or specific instructions from you and will assess if the package you purchased allows them adequate time to complete the job to a satisfactory level.
We will notify you if we cannot complete the work in the estimated time frame and give you the option to either add more time to the job or have us focus on your top priorities within the allotted time frame. We add time to the service in hourly increments charged at Php250/person/hour, up to an additional hour within 8hr work schedule per day. If you need more time than this, a second booking is highly recommended to complete the work.
Subscription / Recurring Service - Prices are fixed rates for recurring visits. We assume similar levels of organization and build-up during each visit. If there are changes to the amount of work involved or clutter to handle, we will contact you and reassess our prices as needed.
Transportation Fee Waiving - We have minimum worth of service per area to waive transportation fee.
Php2,500 - Las Pinas, Alabang
Php3,500 - Paranaque, Makati, Pasay, Mandaluyong, Bacoor & Imus, San Pedro, Taguig
Php6,000 - San Juan, Cubao Quezon City, Pandacan & Sta. Ana Manila,
Php8,000 - Binan, Sta. Rosa, Carmona, Dasmarinas, Gen Trias, Project 8, Scout Area QC
X. Small Requests - All small requests, add-ons, or swaps must be added to your appointment through the office to ensure that 1) we can provide the service you're requesting, and 2) our specialists are prepared with enough time and the right supplies to perform the request.
Special Policies and Service Limitations:
1. Our Housekeeping Specialists do not climb higher than the company’s two-step ladder.
2. We are not a restoration company and cannot perform certain services due to insurance and safety concerns.
In an effort to be transparent and informative as possible, some things that we don’t offer include, but aren’t limited to:
Disassembling light fixtures, seals on shower doors, furniture to clean it, any appliance (besides oven racks and fridge shelves)
Lifting or moving heavy furniture, moving large fragile items.
Removing permanent stains from furniture, floors, cabinets, carpets, etc.
Washing the walls and Hand-scrubbing or steam cleaning floors (unless approved by APH upon request)
Items not included in the scope of work shall be subject to approval by the APH Management ONLY charged to the client separately. (All additional requests should be directly coordinated with APH Management ONLY, you may call us at 0917 8922906).
Deep Cleaning of Beds, Sofas and Carpets have different rates. Detailed cleaning of Appliances such as Refrigerators, Aircon, Electric fans are charged separately as add on. We may however do exterior or surface cleaning only at no extra cost.
3. We are not an extermination or mold/biohazard remediation company and cannot provide services in residences that show evidence of hazardous situations. We reserve the right to refuse to clean (or immediately stop cleaning) if there are signs of the following problems, and we must charge our lock-out fee of 50% of the scheduled cleaning. This is not an exhaustive list.
Pest infestation – cockroach, bedbugs, fleas, etc.
Animal infestation – birds, mice, rats, bats, etc.
Excessive/Uncontrolled Mold Growth
Human waste, blood, and bodily fluids
Other hazardous situation
XI. Non-Solicitation Agreement
We value our contractors and pour an enormous amount of time, energy and, expense into our screening, hiring, and training process. Angel Pio’s Housekeeping strives to have one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the nation. This agreement helps safeguard our success at providing only the best staff to our deserving customers. Sadly, some people want quality without paying for it and attempt to undercut our efforts by trying to “poach” our contractors. It is for this reason that our customers and contractors must agree to our non-solicitation agreement. If breached, a fee of Php144,000 (for damages) will be assessed. This helps to minimize the risk of unfair solicitation that undermines the good experience all our clients have come to expect. Please help us maintain our extraordinary success by not soliciting our employees for hire directly. By booking our services, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Angel Pio’s Housekeeping are not allowed to engage in a work-relationship directly with you for one full year after employment termination.
You will be charged a Php144,000 finder's fee if you hire a contractor employed by Angel Pio’s Housekeeping on an individual basis for private work.
Solicitation of an Angel Pio’s Housekeeping contractor for private hire will result in permanent termination of service and forfeiture of any unused deposits or promotion or gift cards as well as the Php144,000 fee. This does not preclude us from seeking other solicitation-related damages.
If agreed, please review and accept online service quotation sent via email.